Declined "Avoiding punishment" ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pootvich

Nov 2, 2020
As the title says, I decided to join a server and I was already banned for "Avoiding punishment"?

1.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I don't even know why I got banned tbh, when ever I join the servers, is mainly the trade one and I just stay in spawn and only heal snipers that do their thing. Is healing teammates in spawn ban worthy?

2.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Because I have no clue why I got banned and because I don't want people that find about me that I "Avoid punishment" and to ruin any of my existing reputation.

Pootvich

Nov 2, 2020
I don't know anything about this account, it might be something to do with my brother since we share the same computer but not account.

If that is the case I will have a talk with him. Sorry for whatever he did. What exactly did he do?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I am the one who banned you, so I'll give my side of the story:

That account is banned for cheating. You connected to a Trade server, the same type of server as the one that account was banned on, nearly an hour after the ban.

Furthermore, it is the only other account (besides yours) on your IP address, and it is privated, which leads me to suspect that it was an alt account created for cheating.

Pootvich

Nov 2, 2020
As I stated before, I don't know what happened after I left because I share the computer. I don't babysit my brother.

I told you what I knew, and if you don't have wanna understand what happened, I wont push it. I already apologized in his behalf about the incident.
In the end, you can keep me banned if you think I am lying but is quite odd that when I get in with this account, that I am speaking to you, I am staying in spawn doing nothing and then I'd join later to "cheat". I don't see the logic.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You connected to a Trade server, the same type of server as the one that account was banned on, nearly an hour after the ban.
Let me correct myself here: the timeframe was much shorter than an hour. I'm going to go over the timeframes of everything here (everything is in EST, my timezone):

5:03 p.m.: You join UK Trade.
~5:27 p.m.: You leave UK Trade.
~5:38 p.m.: Sand under table, the banned account, joins the same server, UK Trade.
6:39 p.m.: Sand under table is banned from UK Trade.
6:47 p.m.: You join IL Trade.

As you claim that you both share a computer, I can know that you weren't on the same server as Sand under table. Ergo, following your story, you two must have switched control of the computer and accounts in a time frame of 11 min. and 8 min. I find this to be very unlikely, especially if you claim to have not noticed your brother doing anything.

but is quite odd that when I get in with this account, that I am speaking to you, I am staying in spawn doing nothing and then I'd join later to "cheat". I don't see the logic.
It's actually not that odd. I have seen many seemingly legitimate accounts use throwaway, alt accounts to cheat, and then when they are banned, they blame their brother. Sand under table seems suspicious enough for me to be an alt account used for cheats (as stated in my post above), and, with the very short timeframe, I think it's way more likely that you switched accounts yourself rather than your brother doing anything.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.