Bad Experience

xzh3r

Feb 11, 2020
nah
Hello, this is my first forum post here. I wanna say how I don't really enjoy these servers anymore. Every server I've went on today is just full of toxic people, annoying and people who are outright jerks. Couldn't even play as warden because of these people. There was a freekiller that wasn't even getting slayed by warden. There were also people shouting homophobic and racial slurs at me and a few other people. I got vote slayed so many times while on blu. I hopped to a few different wonderland servers and most of them gave me the same or worse experience. There was one server I found good, but my internet dropped me out. If this problem could be fixed, I would probably play again on these servers.

Reactions: Carlo

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
Hello, you are free to report these people to the staff members. Usually there are less rule-breakers when an Admin or a Mod is on the server but they cannot just babysit all the servers.

You can use the !calladmin command in-game or make reports on the forums which greatly help the community to better advance and make a friendlier and suitable place for all members. To make reports on the forums, all you have to do is gather evidences in forms of screenshots, demos or videos and make reports using the appropriate format. The template can be found in the 'Reports' sub-section.

Using homophobic or racial slurs is strictly prohibited and we take strict actions against it. Like most administrators say:
"We do not tolerate/allow any form of homophobic slurs."

Thanks for playing on the Wonderland servers.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
If you are on the discord then report there. The issue will be seen more than a call and with be dealt with quick. I apologize for you having a bad time and hope you enjoy the rest of your experience no one should be discouraged by freekillers.