Invalid Ban Appeal 13.7.18

Status
Not open for further replies.

shot

★ Donor ★
Jul 13, 2018
New Zealand
Hello, I'm lurple and I was just banned for swearing on a 2fort server even though when I sweared I was really pissed off at the time, but I've sweared in many of your server even one with an admin in it and guess what? no ban. Now I'm banned from the server I basically only play on, jailbreak, 2fort, x1000, x100 all those servers BUT NOW I CAN'T PLAY CAUSE SOME ADMIN BANNED ME and I even supported your server, check my recent names I was supporting you in my names this ban appeal probably will go to waste i'm really sad right now cause your server is literally the only server I play on like I said before :( the admin seeing this ban appeal. Please unban me I was thinking of donating 3 keys but now I can't donate to a server that I'm banned from :(((.

Sincerly, Lurple. 13.7.18

Kruthal

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 2, 2017
Estonia
Well, you weren't only swearing, but also using racial slurs, which is against the rules. However since your ban has expried, I'll be closing this appeal. For future reference, please read our rules in order to avoid these issues happening again.

Status
Not open for further replies.