Declined Ban Appeal (again)

Hippie

Jun 4, 2022
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
steamID: STEAM_0:1:530448223
steamID3: [U:1:1060896447]
steamID64 / profile link : 76561199021162175

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I've made an appeal here before but me (being braindead) started to lie. So here's the truth: I got banned for 10 fake angle detections. I wasn't using any cheat software but I was using an exploit. I used the sv_cheats 1 exploit (which was still working in May) and started going on Community Servers. The following commands that i used were cl_pitchup/down which resulted to me being banned for fake angles. Here is a video that shows what the command can do:
(Sorry if linking videos aren't allowed).
I've also been banned (for using the exploit) on different community servers like blackwonder, panda community and maybe some other ones which i dont remember. And all of those bans were because of the sv_cheats exploit.
I am sorry.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I apologize for what I have done and I will not do it again. I regret my actions and I am hoping for another chance. And I apologize for lying on my other appeal that i made. (Also my ban is over a year old)

Tronger

Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands
while we normally unban if it has been a certain amount of time, this is normally granted if they haven't caused any trouble in any other community however as evident by your own admission this condition has not been met and therefore the ban shall remain valid.

Appeal Denied