Ban Appeal Attempt Game

Sudsy

Sep 10, 2017
Finland
Rules are simple, You are banned for the reason stated above and you give your reason why you should be unbanned. You can lie all you want, then you give a reason why the person below is banned which he/she/apache has to appeal to, and then you choose if the appeal above is accepted or denied. Now you choose the reason why the person below is banned. Let's say i'm banned for calling your mom gay.
I'm going to give a reason why i should be unbanned:

Example: It wasn't me plx unben kthx.

And since this is the first one i cannot choose if the one above is Accepted or Denied.
You can give a reason if you want to.

You're banned for Racism: (homophobia and saying the n word multiple times)

Ion Wonderland.tf

Amphetamine'd
Aug 15, 2017
Macedonia
As r4 once said it is impossible for someone to hijack you ip.

Denied. I am now suspending your account from the forums. End quote

Also unban me because:

1. The reason you state "tryhard noob" is extremely unspecific it makes me wonder (GET IT WONDER?? XDDD) how you got mod in the first place

2. If you look on the discord my last connect was 12 days ago,meaning I haven't been on any servers for the last 12 days. I truly hope R4 denotespecially you.

Guy below me is banned for: Massive freekilling, alt account, consessive swearing, admins disrespect, mic spam, racist slurs, speaking with a mic whilst dead.

Kumpir

Lvl 13 Anime Hater
★ Donor ★
Aug 19, 2017
Turkey
DENIED cuz you were friendly. This is FPS game lol. Also I hate friendlies.

Well Heavy wasn't gimme sandvich cuz he was using shotgun. So I killed him with Phlog. But phlog's range is so far, so I might killed all of the dancing and car driving people. Blame Valve, not me. Also they will buff phlog on Pyro Update. Please unban me. Also, this game is FPS game right?

Person below me is banned for:
Having 13.500 hours on sniper so he looks like using Aimbot. And of course wearing Anger.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
Accepted
Heavy should've gave you a sandvich not your fault you also killed all those other people

I should be unbanned cause it was my brother using my account he used lmaobox it wasn't me and I swear I won't let it happen again please unban me wonderland staff team

Person below me was banned for being afk on a idle server

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Accepted. Being an only child, I can understand the rampant issue of people's brothers using their accounts to hack, as it happens to me all the time. ;)

My defense: I was actually not AFK I was just testing my spinbot though I can understand if people thought I was just using +left or +right. Apologies for any inconvenience I could've caused.

The person below me is banned because they taunted after killing me, therefore almost giving me a heart attack.

Patchy

One hella evil bastard
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
'Murica
Denied. Staff aren't supposed to hack, B. Unless this is Fluxy's alt account, which by that case, I'll just ddos PBFortress.

Now here's my defense: It was just one time man, I'm sorry and I won't do it again just pls unban me this is unprofessional all you community servers are all the same just fucking unban me already please

The person below me is banned for dressing up like a F2P while using the Machina and the cancerous Darwin's Danger Shield. You bloody monster.

DuckGod

Waddle Waddle
★ Donor ★
Aug 1, 2017
the Duckpond
Denied
taunt after kill, is against the rules.

my defense:
sorry I only wanted to look like hacker. But I am not, you gotta trust me, plssss unban, I didn’t know, this is my favorite server, pls unban

person below me is baaned cuz,

killing f2p.
D1DB1232 4D18 4DB5 92CF CFCDC28C62AD

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Accepted
I reviewed the footage and after watching it i cried for ten minutes.

My defense: i not hun. i kill yes =D hoovys are bad and friendlies r bad at the game :))

Person below me is banned for:
Noisily dropping pocket spaghetti all over the mic on all the WLN JB servers.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
Denied
you literally made no appeal

I can see the confusion here, this user had HUN in his name but really he was a fake. I checked his profile to see he is really from poland. Thus making me turn on my hacks to kill him then saying many mean words to him after because he would dare impersonate a HUN.

Person below me is banned for getting 1 headshot on me therefore making me know you were hacking.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Denied.

You killed POL, he didn't know any better but to be HUN. He thought it was just a clan tag. :(

My defense is that I didn't actually headshot you. I assisted a headshot that was made on you, but that was from a different sniper who wasn't hacking either. His name was just druswtbdydwrqhutetdedwfsd and he was constantly flicking onto players heads, but that was probably just lag.

Person below me is banned for replying to this thread.