Declined Ban Appeal :: Comical :: Duplicate Account / Cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comical

Apr 29, 2019
Hi! I know that cheating isn't really something to forgive someone for, but I might as well try to write an appeal.

Explanation:

Anyway, no stories, no b.s. I fully admit that I have cheated on my alternate account for shits and giggles, using LMAOBox. The reason why I had considered cheating on your server in the first place was because I was actually getting bored from Team Fortress 2 as a whole and I wanted to have fun, and so I cheated. It turns out that cheating might of bought me more negative consequences and made it less fun for me as a whole. I came back after that phase and forgot that I was banned from your server after attempting to join your surfing server.

Why I want my ban to be revoked:

I don't personally believe that once a cheater is always a cheater. I believe that some people may deserve a second chance if they admitted to their mistakes and if their apology is genuine. As much as people have different beliefs, I hope you share the same belief as mine. I had already stopped my cheating ways and i've been playing legitimately recently, since around a month ago(I don't know if it's that long. You might have to check.) I had already accepted the fact that cheating to ruin other players' experience is wrong and uncalled for.

My main concern is that this ban might tarnish my reputation in the competitive community, potentially losing my chances of getting into an actual team and losing any credibility. So, I want to appeal to not only get unbanned, but to make things right and apologize for my behavior.

I am(or was, since I am banned) a frequent visitor of your server as well, way before I had considered cheating in the first place. I love to rocket jump and practice surfing on your specific server so I can get better so I can play more efficiently during competitive games. I genuinely love your server and the community and I want to be the part of the server population again, so I can create more friendships and enjoy my time on the server like old times. I am sincerely hoping we may come into a compromise, because Wonderland.tf is one of my favorite servers to go to.

All though 99% percent of me is saying that i'm going to get denied of my appeal, that 1% of me is hoping that you may read over my apology, and consider revoking my ban from your servers.

If I cannot be unbanned from your server, I will not complain, accept my ban, and move on.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you may accept my apology, and we can come into an agreement. Again, i'm sorry for cheating.

Also, my apologies if I had any typos in my post or if this post is in the wrong place. I am new to this forum.

- Comical

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
Our policy is that cheating is not appealable. We do not tolerate it under any circumstances and so we can't come into an agreement.
I'll have to deny this appeal. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.