Invalid Ban Appeal (falsely accused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpy ᴴᴰ

Feb 11, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

I was playing in a server (Zombie mode 2.0) as an infected scout (RED) chasing a (Blu) Human scout by the user (grubsonovyy <3) in a map called "zm_woodland". As i followed him from the far right side while he's being chased by 2 or 3 more infected RED zombies i went on to use my atomizer to jump over on a building and jump off landing directly ontop of him, after this he went on to rant in the chat accusing me of "hacking" i tried explaining to him that i used the building and atomizer as an advantage to infect him but i was too late already as he started a ban report to which every player in the server voted "Yes" which resulted me getting banned from the server. after this i went on to his profile and put a -rep on his comment to which he of course deleted it and closed his comment section and commented on my profile with the following comments; "-rep noob sucker dicker noober ♥♥♥♥♥♥ dicker go cvry mom kid u got bANNED for hacking ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥" and "♥♥♥♥♥♥ dicker onob idiot dumb idiot sucker ♥♥♥♥♥♥ idcker onober go play minecraft kid noob idiot bhacker noob". (they can be seen in my profile comment section)

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
It is absolutely unfair for me to get banned for no particular reason other than a salty player after losing a game of tag (sarcasm) i was banned from the server for playing the game after grubsonovyy <3 got mad and claimed that was i hacking.

Attachments

• bandicam 2021-02-11 16-55-45-665.jpg
    bandicam 2021-02-11 16-55-45-665.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.