Invalid Ban Appeal for 2fort server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grex

May 24, 2021
Steam Ban Profile: https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=le blamo&advType=name

What ultimately led up the ban was the use of a small soundpad keybinds I had placed, one being a binded F-Slur sound effect from a Tourettes Guy Video. I do wish to dismay this was an accidently use as a similiar issue with pressing wrong keybinds before on small occurrences has happened before. I due want to remind that I have 30+ sound effects binded/in use which may seem ridiculous or rather redundant to have but its all for comedic effect as random sound effects there and then can be entertaining to use in community servers where its permitted.

In some sense this may be difficult to remember every single keybind that is pressed. It was my first moderation offense on wonderland which I've been involved in for couple years now, which to ultimately say does hurt my reputation for future appliance in any position. I do hope to come to some negation or conclusion on this offense since these due tend to stick for a long while when it comes to TF2 Community and ultimately I've had a clean slate since I started coming to wonderland servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.