Declined ban appeal for "causing major disruptance"

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazy bean

Jun 9, 2019
my steam account is linked to my forum account

i have been playing on wonderland servers on and off for 3 years now and i have no recollection of ever causing major disruptance in your servers. if this is because of an incident involving another community (you know what i'm talking about) then you shouldn't have any right to ban me here as i have not done anything to warrant such a ban here.

also during the 3 years i have played on wonderland i have rarely ever had any interactions with people outside of using my mic on jailbreak to give orders which just further confuses the matter.

matters that happened in other communities shouldn't concern you as it is not your community to take care of.

thanks.

Xypher

Owner ★★★
Jul 11, 2017
the clouds
my steam account is linked to my forum account
matters that happened in other communities shouldn't concern you as it is not your community to take care of.
i don't really want to see people involved in mass banning, mass raiding and other sorts playing on our community/servers after getting banned on said community. Since you've already read this appeal, why bother creating a new one knowing it is not appeal-able?

going by your statement here
then you shouldn't have any right to ban me here as i have not done anything to warrant such a ban here.
participating in groups that raid communities is a good enough reason for us to have all the members of the group banned.

Reactions: Eight and Olaves
Status
Not open for further replies.