Declined Ban appeal for Cheshire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheshire

Feb 19, 2018
Australia
Request unban / ungag / unmute / unsilence [Template]
Only staff and the appealing inviduals should comment here.

1.) Include your ban profile link:
Page URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/HolisticDetectiveAgency/
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:101585796

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

Saturday, April 14th
I was warden around Noon and I was being falsely fired by a group of people in a discord server *Maybe about three of them* and one of them kept on telling me I was a shit warden.
He/she was repeated aggravating me just to get a reaction so I kept on calling him a cuck.
My ban was for "Disrespect" so I at least know I was banned, although i'm not sure why the person who was being an ass wasn't banned.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I believe I should be unbanned not because everyone should get a second chance, but because I should be able to verbally defend myself when someone's calling me a "Fucking Moron".
I also was warned to not disrespect he or she, I do realize it's implied to follow the rules and no disrespect is one of them.
But me or that person should have been warned before our argument even started, I truly believe are argument could have easily been avoided if we were both warned.
I was banned for three days when the person whom aggravated me didn't get a warned or even a lecture.
The reason why i'm so confused was because this happened just before noon, and I got banned when I wasn't even on the server?

So was I banned mistakenly?
Or was it on purpose?

I appreciate anyone who read this, have a nice day...

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You were banned for many, many instances of racism and disrespect towards others after this report was submitted - https://wonderland.tf/threads/racism-report.2292/ .

Since you have a previous gag for player disrespect, I gave you your 3 day ban as you've already been warned and punished for this type of offense.

Disrespect is never allowed, not even if someone is being disrespectful to you, instead you can use !ignore or !call to report them.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I know I was disrespectful, what was the opposers punishment tho?
They weren't reported so as of now they don't have any punishment, however if I am able to access sufficient evidence of them being disrespectful along with their Steam profiles, then I will punish them.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Anyway, I feel the need to clarify you weren't banned for just this instance of disrespectful behavior, you've been disrespectful and even racist many times. I will say this again - You are never allowed to be disrespectful or racist, even if someone is being that way towards you.

As I see no other reason to unban you, given you should have known better than to do all of this and because the ban is going to be almost over anyway, you will sit out this ban. If you happen to break the rules and act this way again, you will be banned for much longer.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.