Accepted Ban appeal for steam nickname ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nepnepnepnep

Aug 22, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was on a jailbreak server, and there was a person in voice chat who was using the words F///ot and R////ded as insults to other people, so i called them out for it in text chat (i don't have a mic so couldn't do it in vc) with the exact words "Oh yikes using F///ot and R///ded", (though they were uncensored at the time, due to this being a split second way of drawing attention to the person), i kept on playing after that, and the person seemed to die down their words a bit.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
The person who got me banned (their name is Just..No on steam and iamnotnoob on your discord) unfairly took my post out of context, and it was only 1 screenshot, and although i agree that i shouldn't of said those words in the first place it was a split second decision and i just wanted them to stop because those exact words make me offended and uncomfortable, i understand my mistakes, and i just want to get back to playing on your servers.

V this is the image that got me banned.
Unknown

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
This is your first offence, so I will be more lenient this time and reduce your ban. Be more careful in the future with your choice of words, as i cant say that you will be unbanned in the future.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.