Invalid Ban Appeal for therealyousefrahmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoodsosa33

Jun 22, 2020
leading up to the ban we were messing with this one kid cause he kept complaining after i said light skin niggas are cute, as a joke we call him racist and i call an admin as a joke, not expecting him to actually join, after the admin joins he pms me saying "do you have any proof of him being racist" after that i begin to shitpost, and as a joke i ask "can u send ur snap i need a inch reading rq", he then asks "do you know what pedophilia is" i reply "no im not a medic main :)" then he bans me for racism + pedophilia, i have multiple witnesses that can back me up and can confirm, no im not a raging pedophile, I'm 16, and apparently as I was banned, your admin remarked "I'm not underage, but hes walking a very thin line." at what point does that obvious shitpost determine a ban for pedophilia when the admin i was literally fucking with was 18+, if you want witnesses i can give you them. The chat logs are as follows.

(and i wasnt even banned for this instance, i was banned for things said several weeks earlier as an obvious joke)

(You to Malfunction) albaniahater33 : he started making fun of me for being lgbtq and liking lightskins

(You to Malfunction) albaniahater33 : saiyng im racist 2 fit his racist white agenda

(Malfunction to You) Malfunction : That ' s not evidence. Do you have any screenshots or recordings?

(You to Malfunction) albaniahater33 : ... noo.. but do u have a snapchat... just want a inch reading : )

(Malfunction to You) Malfunction : Tell me, are you aware of what Pedophilia is?

(Malfunction to You) Malfunction : Cause you are very, very close to crossing that line.

(You to Malfunction) albaniahater33 : im not a medic main no : )

Status
Not open for further replies.