Declined Ban Appeal (Hacking?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty

Sep 19, 2019
I was banned around 5 minutes ago for 'Hacking'. First of all there's no way I was hacking. I've been playing this game since 2014. I saw End of the Line update come out, when every engi teleported bread 24/7. I have over 400 hours on this game, why would I want to lose all my items and ruin my reputation? Here are a few reasons you may have thought I was hacking. 1)* I use internet off of my wifi extender, this allows me to play in my room from a far length from my router but the downside is I tend to server side lag quite a bit, for me it seems I'm playing very smooth but from time to time I get packet loss so my action nullify or don't register right away or sometimes when you spectate me it looks like I'm not even moving! 2) My cl_interp is turned down, I'm going to assume you know what this is and does so I don't have to type a paragraph explaining it. 3) I sound whore! When I was on console I played battlefield a lot, a very pro and keen skill to learn is sound whoring. I've used this to my advantage for years! I can hear people walking around the corner! It's not hard. Especially when you have a demo-man yelling his head off stomping around in water. I tune each of my headsets fro at least an hour or two so i can have perfect and loud hearing. 4) I don't look like experienced in tf2, most of the time when you get dominated by a sniper because he flciks and gets that perfect head shot he's probably wearing an usual am I not wrong? Or that scout who some how keeps hitting you with his Spec Kill Streak Strange Normal Bat. People associate good players with good and expensive items! I don't care about trading in tf2 as much as some people do, sure its nice and all but its boring for me so when i dom two or more people as a sniper using stock and a achievement hat people automatically assume I'm cheating its unfair. 5) I have a high sensitivity, most games I put my sens to 50 with a DPI of 1000, It's almost impossible for some to learn and get used to but for me it allows me to get quick flicks with he sniper and still track motion with lets say a flamethrower.

I hope you reconsider this ban, I love wonderland.tf and its community I would never hack.

Until then,
Matty
banned account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/InkedYeti/home

• Haha
Reactions: Hypernova
Status
Not open for further replies.