Declined Ban Appeal (Sorry for not responding, Niki!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chef Pyro

Jul 18, 2020
I was banned for mic spamming. I just got a soundboard and I thought it would be funny if I used it. People were laughing but I got banned. I would like to get unbanned because I have many hours on Wonderland.tf servers and I have lots of credits. Also because I play Wonderland.tf servers because lots of the servers are wonderland.tf servers and when I was banned I was forced to go into empty servers. Also, I tried getting unbanned a few months ago but forgot about it and it was declined due to me forgetting about it. Niki asked what connection I had with, CheesyBeefMan33. That is my older brothers account. Thanks! Steam account: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198895007149/

kirino

:/
★ Donor ★
Feb 22, 2020
Mars
You were not banned for micspamming. Instead you were banned for avoiding punishment. The account CheesyBeefMan33, was banned for cheating and was linked to your account. Can you give some more insight on this? You have 48 hours to respond.

Chef Pyro

Jul 18, 2020
I am sorry he was hacking. I don't have much insight. He does admit to hacking though. He quit playing tf2 a while ago. Now and then he will play my account. There really isn't much I can say about him. He hides in his room. If this is any use to you, he plays on my computer. Whenever I try asking he doesn't talk. He just gives me a punch. Is there anything else I can do?

kirino

:/
★ Donor ★
Feb 22, 2020
Mars
Sorry for the very delayed response.
After looking into this some more, I've concluded that you are the owner of the account "CheesyBeefMan33"
I was unable to find any evidence that your brother was the account owner.

You have gaps in your playtime, especially when the previously mentioned account was cheating. Not only that, but when the previously mentioned account was banned, you logged back in the same day.

We do not tolerate cheating on our community.
Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.