Accepted Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2020
1.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was going to play the LA jb server again but then I've been banned for trolling and false firing but I don't remember being racist. so I take all the action on everything but being racist because I don't remember that but if I did do anything I'm sorry
2.) Tell us why we should unban you: I am sorry for breaking the rules and I want to be unbanned from the server and I will not break the same rules again. I hope you can appeal me so I can have fun on the server again and not break rules

Last edited:

Scorch

Overlord
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 24, 2018
Winterfell

You were banned for a variety of reasons on top of the above report which explains the length. As for the racism that you don't remember...

Screenshot

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Oh i thought you only get banned for saying the hard R my bad then. Is there anyway where you can appeal me? I'm sorry for breaking the rules. I will reread the rule book after I posted this comment
I'm sorry, but your ban reason was for, "Trolling, offering creds to rule break, mic/chat spam, racism, overtalking warden, false firing warden, other moments encouraging rule breaking." How am I supposed to buy into your assertion that you were just misunderstanding the rules? This seems like purposeful, malicious behavior, if anything.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
While I don't think you would normally deserve an unban considering all that you did and your multiple previous offenses for rule-breaking (including two bans for racism), I don't feel you deserve a two week-long ban. So, I have reduced it to one week considering that and your formal, respectful behavior on this appeal. (It will expire one week from Dec. 31, the original ban date.) Though, keep in mind that I am being extremely generous here and you are not receiving any chances like this in the future.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.