Declined Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Frosty

Oct 13, 2018
Hello, I was recently banned for "Revealing staff"
This may seem like a fair ban at first and it is a fair reason to ban someone, until you take into account that I was banned for simply private messaging an admin who I have seen in the community with the message "Hello adam" (This was a private message that only the admin could see) I do not understand how this is revealing staff to any other player, or how this would prevent the admin from preforming their job. For the reasons listed above I think I should be unbanned.

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
I banned you because you said in voice chat "Hey Mass Freekiller (my current steam name), you sound a lot like a guy i know named Adam." Then you also said "If there are any Adams on.. Wink wink.. can you punish X?" I personally count this as staff reveal as most people could probably discern that I was the staff member online. Additionally, you have multiple previous punishments for staff reveal, one of which for one day.

Mr.Frosty

Oct 13, 2018
I banned you because you said in voice chat "Hey Mass Freekiller (my current steam name), you sound a lot like a guy i know named Adam." Then you also said "If there are any Adams on.. Wink wink.. can you punish X?" I personally count this as staff reveal as most people could probably discern that I was the staff member online. Additionally, you have multiple previous punishments for staff reveal, one of which for one day.
Ah yes the word Adam, must mean admin for sure right

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
From what I can tell from playing with you, it sounds like something you'd do. And by saying such via voice-chat you are definitely revealing a staff member.

This is enough to decline your appeal, but before I do so, I'd kindly like to remind you that you're on your fifth (5th) and final ban.
The next one you get will be permanent. This includes a guard- & communication ban as well.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.