Accepted Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
/Banned steam profile link

/The reason why i got banned
so i got banned for admitting to cheating.I said i am hacking in the server

/The reason why i should get unbanned
So i didnt know i couldnt say i am hacking as a joke atleast the whole server knew it was a joke and i would never cheat and if i got banned for admitting for cheating u awsumme i cheat but i played on that server for 8 hours or 7hours straight and i find it rare that no one reported me so again i didnt know i couldnt say it as a joke this wont happen again and i would never cheat and the whole server knew i was joking i am verry sorry for saying i am hacking but i am not hacking it wont happen again

TK

Jailbreak Noob
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
So, I have looked into your chatlogs and can see why the mod that banned you would assume that you might have been hacking. After some consideration i've come to the conclusion that you were not hacking. I would like to know your relation to these accounts however

so this happend before my brother plays tf2 to he plays on the same ip i can ask if u want to talk to him these are both his accs

TK

Jailbreak Noob
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Nah its alright, i can see there were no major offences on those accounts (last one was from +6 months ago) What i will do is unban you, but just a warning for the future dont pretend to hacking in chat or on mic as it might not be taken as lightly.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.