Declined Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRVR MCDD

Aug 5, 2019
I was guardbanned about a month ago and haven't been aloud to appeal till now. I got guard banned for accidentally freekilling 5 people. My punishment has been fullfilled and I hope I can come back to be a better guard next time.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You were originally guardbanned for 6 hours (of time spent in-game), now the guardban is 12 hours.

Do you have anything to say in your defense? If you had truly fulfilled your punishment, there wouldn't have been issues of you avoiding punishment.

TRVR MCDD

Aug 5, 2019
I was told I was guardbanned for a week by some people in the server so i played for a week wrote my appeal then quit for a bit. (2 Weeks) I came back to see I still was guardbanned and with no response from anyone telling me I could get unbanned. (this was when I avoided my pnishemnt.) I played for another week, wrote my appeal AGAIN then quitfor 3 days. Im still stuck wondering how I can get unbanned but nobody can talk to me except you.

TRVR MCDD

Aug 5, 2019
No I only avoided punishment once and I know how to get unbanned its just that Thunder (the guy who added to my punishment) just told me the ticks for guardbanns were changed and I now have to play for 43 days until I can APPEAL to get unbanned.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Your teamban is not going to last 43 days. It has 229 minutes left, which is less than 4 hours.

I'm going to have you serve out the rest of this teamban because:
  1. It's not that much time left.
  2. You broke the rules by exploiting to avoid punishment, and honestly what you did could've gotten you a much worse punishment than what Thunder gave.
  3. You said you, "only avoided punishment once", which directly contradicts what Thunder said about you doing it multiple times. Between you two, while I don't want to believe you are lying, I also am inclined to take a staff member's word over yours.
  4. You have multiple, previous teambans for freekilling and other offenses.
Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.