Declined Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ello

May 27, 2020
4 weeks ago, I posted an appeal talking about how I do not have any other account apart from this one, I later found out that my 12 year old brother decided it was funny to download hacks and aimbot on my laptop and made alt account playing around with it. I made sure he wouldn't do it again because he is now grounded from any technology for 3 months and he wouldn't ever touch my account and my laptop ever again. I apologise for his actions and I apologise for any damage that he has done to the community, please accept my apology and please unban me. His actions will not be repeated again. I hope you all well and I am sorry for wasting the time of one of the administrators.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Hello. While I am willing to consider excuses of siblings leading to bans, it is still an excuse that commonly turns out to be false. In this case, there are two separate alt accounts used that were used to cheat, not one. They also cheated on the same server you played on (Sniper vs. Sniper) and you connected less than a day after they were used.

I also find it suspicious how you failed to notice this until now, considering how it was on your laptop, but I guess it's possible. Still, even if your story was true, your laptop is your responsibility.

In conclusion, I can not believe your story, and even if it was true, I don't even know if I would unban you. So, I'm going to leave the ban on.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.