Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

EboyfromEbay

Jul 3, 2020
I literally have no idea why I was banned. once I was banned I did use my second account to come back on and ask the admin why he banned me but he didn't say anything, he just blocked me again. I wish to be unbanned because I literally am being ignored by all other admins and hopefully I can be heard here and have my little problem sorted out because I actually love playing on wonderland servers and now I've been banned I can't even play on anything since I only play on wonderland servers.

D

Deleted member 8006

First, this is the jailbreak forum. This is NOT the place to talk about your ban, you would do so in the helpdesk forum here:
Next, I looked at your ban history and I saw that you were banned for homophobia (Forbidden F word most likely), which then was extended because you made an alt account (As you said in your appeal below) to avoid your original punishment on this account.
Screenshot 170
I'm not a staff member but this is what I saw from looking at your ban history on Discord. If you would like to see the specifics, ask the helpdesk, not us. We are normal players, not staff members.

Reactions: HIMA_

EboyfromEbay

Jul 3, 2020
First, this is the jailbreak forum. This is NOT the place to talk about your ban, you would do so in the helpdesk forum here:
Next, I looked at your ban history and I saw that you were banned for homophobia (Forbidden F word most likely), which then was extended because you made an alt account (As you said in your appeal below) to avoid your original punishment on this account.
View attachment 8642
I'm not a staff member but this is what I saw from looking at your ban history on Discord. If you would like to see the specifics, ask the helpdesk, not us. We are normal players, not staff members.
I know I was dumb and used an alt account but it wasn't to avoid punishment I just wanted to ask the admin on the server why he banned me. And it wasn't until 2 days ago when I found out there was a website where I could talk to an admin to see why I was permanently banned permanently. I just want to get unbanned because I have friends that play on TF2 and I can't play with them anymore because they use wonderland servers.

D

Deleted member 8006

I know I was dumb and used an alt account but it wasn't to avoid punishment I just wanted to ask the admin on the server why he banned me. And it wasn't until 2 days ago when I found out there was a website where I could talk to an admin to see why I was permanently banned permanently. I just want to get unbanned because I have friends that play on TF2 and I can't play with them anymore because they use wonderland servers.

If you use another account to enter the server/Discord/etc. and your main account has a current ban on it, it is avoiding punishment.

As I told you, I am not a staff member. We can't do anything about your ban. Also, because your appeal was declined, you need to wait 1 month (I think) before you can appeal again.

This is the Jailbreak forum, ask the helpdesk if you want to know the specifics about your ban, not here.

EboyfromEbay

Jul 3, 2020
If you use another account to enter the server/Discord/etc. and your main account has a current ban on it, it is avoiding punishment.

As I told you, I am not a staff member. We can't do anything about your ban. Also, because your appeal was declined, you need to wait 1 month (I think) before you can appeal again.

This is the Jailbreak forum, ask the helpdesk if you want to know the specifics about your ban, not here.
I'll just use my other pc to play its all good now :)

D

Deleted member 8006

Won't be the first time I've bypassed it all and used a different pc, and it won't be my last time doing so

You should not do this. If you do, you'll be banned again and you'll be back here saying "WHY DID I GET BANNED? I DID NOTHING WRONG!"

Just a tip: Do not do what you said you will do. If you do, you will regret doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.