Accepted ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

luna

Jul 7, 2020
hello so i was just playing on a 2fort server hosted by wonderlands.tf duhXD i have prop been playing for about 1 hour and i will admit i was saying some well i was not saying the best things how ever i still dont think the stuff i was saying was bad enough to get me banned seeing as i was still trying to be carefull with some well really bad words like the n word and i am pretty sure that i never sayed the n word but then out of no where boom u have been banned for 1 day do to a racist slur witch i dont recall saying well i will admit i am a little drunk but still plz tell me if i am wrong and if i really did say the n word well then that is 100% understood and i stay fully up to the ban but plz chek to see if i really did say the n word thanks for reading this and have a good night/day

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
zGT7ed3.png

I also noticed that you used another account to avoid this ban and so I have banned that account and made your originally 1-day ban permanent. We do not tolerate avoiding punishments at all. I'm going to leave this appeal open, since there's still a possibility for you to be unbanned, but I'd like a good explanation as to why you did this.

luna

Jul 7, 2020
well ok thats fair enough. so if ur asking for the reason i used another steam account well thats just cuz i wanted to keep talking to the ppl i was talking with before i got banned. and the reason i said the n word well idk im kinda of an ass i guess i dont really have much to say there so hay if i am gonna stay banned that would suck but i can see the reason i would be banned i know u asked for a "good" explanation well thats it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.