Declined Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2019
I logged off one day and the next day I wake up to a permanent ban I love these servers and would love any info or an appeal
Post automatically merged:

I logged off one day and the next day I wake up to a permanent ban I love these servers and would love any info or an ap
sorry im new i was banned for a duplicate account i was using a alt account but that was because i was getting this account back with steam support and i still wanted to play i guess your servers anti alt flagged me and banned me please help as soon as you can, thank you

I logged off one day and the next day I wake up to a permanent ban I love these servers and would love any info or an appeal

sorry im new i was banned for a duplicate account i was using a alt account but that was because i was getting this account back with steam support and i still wanted to play i guess your servers anti alt flagged me and banned me please help as soon as you can, thank you
omg sorry heres the ban:https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=DatFreddySloth&Submit=Search

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2019
i just haven't been playing tf2 that much and i didn't even know you could appeal a ban at the time because it said i was perminatley banned, I played tf2 2 days ago and decided to try to appeal my ban

Last edited:

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
So I am going to have to decline this appeal. The account mentioned was banned around a week before you were banned, and the chat logs show similarities. you are the only account connected to that other account so I can only conclude it wasn’t a false duplicate ban. You may try to appeal again in one month.

Status
Not open for further replies.