Declined Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Alright, for one your ban was only for an hour and has now expired, however I think it's only good that I explain why it was placed.

For one, I understand it was a joke, however your appeal reasoning leaves a lot of the circumstances surrounding this joke call, if anything it seems to falsely portray the situation given I don't recall anyone having tried to stop you from what you did. Anyway, I was sent chat logs of you with your (I assume Miraa, your fiance?) talking about me rudely, leading up to you filing this joke/troll call to "get my attention."

I want to make clear that I want this to send the message to not continue any inappropriate behavior such as call abuse, disrespectful/slanderous behavior towards staff, etc. While this rude conversation wasn't that bad in my eyes, I don't want it to continue nor escalate, since it only encourages toxic behavior towards staff. Nor do I want you to continue to waste the time of staff by doing things such as false calling. If I find situations like this to rise up again, I won't be as generous with ban lengths. Anyway,

Ban expired, closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.