Declined Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

[VAC] Scout

Jan 22, 2021
i got banned for saying "Nigga"
oh and its still not racist even if white people say it. its only racist if it has "er" at the end
it aint a fucking slur. its slang to refer to a close friend
stupid fucking idiot admins. they dont even know shit about common words
Plus how the fuck is the word "Nigga" a "RACIAL" slur??? its only a racial slur when it has an "R"
i didnt even use it as a slur. when we say nigga we are reffering to a close friendman i got banned for "racial slur" these admins are stupid. black people can say nigga
man i dont give a fuck if white people say Nigga. its a slang to reffer to a friend "black friend" and its only racist if you say it like "Nigger" like how much of an idiot do you have to be to not know "nigga" is a slang used by black people to reffer to their friends or even just people. it aint even a fucking slur.
Post automatically merged:

Oh and i forgot to say that im sure the guy i was talking to was black, he also said nigga in vc. we were just reffering to each other like that. thats how black people talk. white people need to LEARN what the word "Nigga" even fucking means'

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Hello there, just to note when checking through your logs I can see that you did in fact use both terms for the n-word hard r and all. I also found that you said homophobic slurs and was being generally toxic to some if the players in the server after some events have happened.
AB26D973 8DD2 47DB 9FB1 F58609CE1AAFC4864036 2BFB 4884 A565 85676E12B0D0
I also see that you have quite the history for saying homophobic slurs, racial slurs, and being incredibly toxic and disrespecting a lot of the players. Also regardless if you say hard r or use a in the n-word it still counts as a racial slur. Considering this I will not be unbanning you.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.