Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangetout

Jan 22, 2021
My steam ids:
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:149019662
Steam ID3: U:1:298039324
Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198258305052

So I am apparently banned from all wonderland servers. All I get whenever I try to join them is a message to go appeal the punishment on the forums, and as anyone could guess I'm doing it now.

After checking sourcebans for bans/commblocks I haven't been able to find anything relevant so I guess it probably has to do with toxicity since I can't say I am the cleanest person. I hope that whatever I've done is forgivable and I'd appreciate it if I were to be pardoned.

Furthermore, even though this information might not be needed/irrelevant, I'm not aware who issued my punishment and when.

Edit 1: Fixed some grammatical errors and changed the final sentence a bit.

Mangetout

Jan 22, 2021
Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal.
Do you have any ties or connections to these accounts?
I can say that I've never seen either of the two accounts without any reasonable doubt. Closest suspicion would be my roommate messing around in community servers with these but I still don't believe it would ban me too because we are on separate computers. Unless of course there's IP bans, we share the same internet after all.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak

Mangetout

Jan 22, 2021
The account scarface was banned for raiding and skull trooper was banned for avoiding punishment. Tell me do you recognize any of these accounts?

Other than the clear similarities, such as all of the accounts being named after Payday Characters with the exception of the 4th one and being banned on the same date, I can't say anything else about the accounts. I simply don't recognise them at all. I've been informed your servers handle IP bans since my latest reply. This again leads me to believe it's my roommate who's behind all this. I could ask him whether it's one of his and his friends' trolls but I quite simply don't believe he'll admit to it, at least not straight away. I'll get back on this after I've got a reply out of him.

Mangetout

Jan 22, 2021
Hello, I've got some news on the case. I found the time to ask my roommate whether they were part of this "raid". At first he was hesitant to answer, denying all accusations. However, when I mentioned that I was also banned due to his deeds he admitted to doing it and apologized. He was unaware that you handled ip bans. Furthermore, he said that he'll do whatever is needed so that he repays me for what he's done. So if you have anything to suggest such as him making his own account to appeal for the both of us, add it here and I'll get the message across.

Oh, he also told me to also include his Steam account in this reply

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Sorry for the long wait but, after looking into it a bit more it seems like your story checks out with everything. So considering this I will be unbanning your account but, not your roommate's account as he is the one that did the Raid so he would appeal the ban himself. Just make sure that you are the only one using your account and it isn't your roommate to avoid his ban again.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.