Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fresh P

Jan 25, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link:
Steam is linked.

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
The ban reason for exploiting server plugin is totally true. I was using the Frontier Justice taunt against two players because they were ruining other people's fun and after asking them multiple times not to kill friendlies they still didn't answer and continued slaughtering us.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
As you might be aware the exploit on the server is present for a long time and widely used so you had many opportunities to fix it (I'm aware that there is a version of the plugin that fixes this taunt kill exploit btw) This is why I feel this ban is unfair and not reasonable.

Edit: It's funny that people got 1 day ban from only one server for example being racist and I have a 1 week ban from all Wonderland servers for an exploit that wasn't even that serious.

Last edited:

Tronger

Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands
Hey their

Knowingly exploiting a server Is against the rules and you abused the /Friendly command in order to abuse that but considering that your logs are clean and you have no previous ban i will be shortening the ban to 2 days from the original ban .

Contact me on discord if you have any other questions or have trouble connecting after you bans expired

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.