Declined Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 30, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

I get offended easily, especially when it is personal, I attack back the same way people attack me. I received my first ban on 2020-04-14 for homophobia, I don't even remember 100% well but what happened is that people were being very toxic and attacking me with slurs for some reason, and I started to attack back because it hurt me, I said words like "faggot" and "gay" but not because I have something against homosexual people, I don't speak English very well because the mother language that I grew up with is totally different from English and when I try to attack someone back verbally I use the words I heard from other people, I just got to know what "faggot" means like a year ago. My second ban was on 2020-07-08 for Racism/spam, this one is a bit different, different because I know nothing about what I have done there, I was saying something in chat like "Selling Minecraft for 2 keys, trade me if interested" because I have an escape plan named Minecraft, it was a joke and I didn't know it was annoying people, I am sorry. My next ban was on 2020-12-15 for being racist/expressing homophobia, I can recall this one nearly perfectly, so what happened is I said something in Hungarian like "Szervusz te Magyar vagy?" (which translates to "Hello are a Hungarian?") because I saw someone with a name looking Hungarian, someone started making fun of it like talking gibberish and I said please stop doing this because it hurts me and He said that my language sounds disgusting and I have to stop speaking it, I told him that this is a very racist thing to do and say and he said that no it's not because he didn't say any racial slurs, so we started "veszekedni" (i have no idea what is this in English, it is when you debate with someone but in an aggressive way and you cuss at each other) and I said things like "gay mother fucker" and stuff like that, still I have nothing against homosexual people, I didn't mean this against any homosexual people, I weren't attacking him for being homosexual, I didn't even know his sexuality, I were also harassing him in Hungarian, I said things like "Olyan sötét vagy mint alagútban álló nigger szájában a negró" which translates to "You are so black like negró (It's a Hungarian candy) in Black man's mouth who is standing in a tunnel". This is very common harassment in my culture, also being black isn't referring to a person's skin colour in my culture, it's your brain's colour because if your brain is black that means you are very dumb, "Negró" and "Nigger" in my language means black person, it is not a slur, this is how we call black people like. If we say "Fekete ember" (which is the free translation of Black person) then we are saying "man with black hair" or "Man in black clothing" so that's why we don't use Fekete ember to name a person of colour. My last ban was on 2021-04-15 for racism and homophobia, again people were joking around with my language because I said something in it and I told them that it is not good to say that someone's language is disgusting or ugly, we started to debate on what can a person say and what cannot, I really had enough of it and I said that "I am half white, half black and half Asian" as a joke obviously, you cannot be made up of 3 halves because that's 150% instead of 100%. My last ban warns that the next ban is going to be permanent but I haven't seen my bans before, I have seen them for the first time yesterday, I couldn't find them on the bans page, I typed in my name and it didn't show. I also play TF2 in a very inconsistent rhythm, sometimes I cannot play for weeks, and I always left after the debate and when I tried to join the servers it said that I am banned but I thought it's just an error so I tried to join another Wonderland server and it worked, at least I thought it worked because I was joining Blackwonder servers without noticing it.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:

I have certainly learned from my actions and punishment, the point of punishment is to show the person what is the consequence of their untaught and wrong actions, I am very sorry for doing what I did, I have regretted my actions. I have nothing against people of colour or people from other cultures, I wasn't harassing the people of a nation or people who are homosexual, I am very interested in culture, the culture of other people, I love chatting about other people's culture. If I would be unbanned then I wouldn't do these things again. It was and it is a very hard time for me, I know I wasn't acting like the best, I have certainly disobeyed the rules of the servers and I am very sorry for that. At the time these things happened, two very important people left my life and it was and still is a struggle sometimes. I have let out my anger and frustration on other people and that is a very bad thing, I am really sorry. This server family was my favourite, it brings back a lot of memories from older, better times and Team Fortress today is simply unplayable. I have become the very thing I am against, toxic people and bullies. I don't want to hurt anyone, I know how painful it is when people hurt you for being different. I went through this for like 7 years. Every day I got abused and hurt and the only things that made me happy were those two persons, my hobby and this god damn game. Only now after all these painful years, I have finally escaped those HORRIBLE people. Please consider unbanning me, I really want to play this amazing game on this server and make real friends.

I hope I can get another chance to show that I am a good and kind person

I am very grateful that you read my little story, even this means a lot to me.

-Thank you

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Greetings!
I will be dealing with this appeal.
After investigating with consideration, I have decided to not unban you.

The behaviour you presented towards our players is unacceptable to see from you, the most recent one comes from what you said in the spoiler below.
I would like you to work on your behaviour more closely before starting to enter our servers, you had the chance to change as the ban time increasingly got larger.

Appeal declined; you may re-appeal in four weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.