Declined Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2021
Profile link:
Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
My british friend was askin me to do impressions of his shit and i pulled out the "Can i bum a fag mate? ya got a light?...etc" and lma0 reported me cause he was upset i used the pee rifle on him.

Tell us why we should unban you:
I got banned while simply chatting with a friend and this is some BS, but yall have banned over no context before so whatever.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Greetings!
After reviewing your appeal, I've spoken with the staff member that originally punished you, with the evidence they provided, your story doesn't correlate to the evidence that was given as the homophobic slur was bluntly mentioned by yourself. Chatting with players is perfectly fine, however, there are rules you'll have to follow on the other hand. Looking at your ban records, you were banned one month ago for using a variant of a homophobic slur, which is disappointingly bad as you've had intentions of using this slur on our servers, bright note other than your past ban and now, you have nothing else, however, I will not be revoking the punishment due to your story not coming to a connection to the evidence given. I want you to take a closer approach to our rules with serving the remaining punishment as to how less lenient we may be in the future.
Thank you and have a great day!

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.