Declined Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

tornado

May 28, 2021
Dear Wonderland Team.

I know that you saw the video in the #report-to-staff channel made by Roblox TF2 that I (takis fuego) freekilled him. I am sorry for my mistake and that it was purely an accident. I was only trying to mess with him since, you know, funny. Also, I killbinded after I killed him since I wasn't really aiming at him and he ran into it and I had freekilled so I killbinded. Also, after I did accidently freekill the LR recipient, you could see that I typed "SHIT" in the chat since I accidently freekilled him and I wanted to say sorry.

I hope you accept my appeal since I really just want to play again on the blu team. Also, to Roblox TF2, I apologize.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Greetings!
Thanks for taking your time to appeal on our forums.
While it may seem accidental from your point of view, you recklessly began shooting towards the player, which resulted in you freekilling the LR recipient. I believe if you didn't do as such you wouldn't have been here in the first place. I'm going to not lift the punishment, you have various offences of you being guardban in your past ban records. I'd recommend looking further at your actions as future punishments may result in us not being as lenient.
Take care and have a great day!

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.