Declined Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) Include your ban profile link:
Profile: https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Mr_Trace&advType=name

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Reason and What happened: I was banned by what I assume is the Anti-Cheat for "Cheat: Banned for pSilent after 10 detections" / I was playing MGE with my Friend messing around as a Trolldier while they tried to kill me, next they accidentally join Someone else on the Server and they proceed to play a bit Until my Friend's Ping raised a lot and they needed to leave Temporarily While I was still in-game waiting for them to rejoin me, Soon the other player joins me and Proceeds to wipe the Floor against me While I am playing Pyro as I do not main or intended to Tryhard against anyone. Next match of MGE after they wiped the floor with me I switched to the Reserve Shooter and began shooting them back because they were a Soldier at the time and it So happens they Switched to Demoman, I proceeded to shoot them until they started to shoot stickies around themselves and around me to Control the floor and as such I proceeded to shoot the Stickies. Next thing I know I am Disconnected without warning to Why or what happened so I assumed the Server was being restarted and I waited for my Friend to come back so we could Rejoin, it so Happens to be that I was banned and cannot play with them anymore.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Why should I be unbanned: I read that I was Banned for pSilent but I am unsure what I exactly did to be banned for Supposed aimbotting When I was mostly flaming and airblasting, I expected to be banned for occasional Airblasts if at all instead of Aimbot and I wish to understand why this Mistake may have occurred, I am a long time Wonderland Player and had stopped a while back playing Wonderland as much as I did back then and just Happen to find an MGE Server for Wonderland and decided to join it, In hopes all the Past Fun memories on Games like Jailbreak and Minecraft map Servers don't go to waste so I am hoping this misunderstanding may get Corrected or at least explained it is all I ask.

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
I doubt that it's true. pSilentaim bans are done by our anti-cheat and will not trigger for tryharding. Added to that, this account is also banned in another community for the same reason and one of the accounts connected to your IP is VAC banned.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.