Invalid Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILikeTrees

Aug 1, 2022
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So i was playing a Zombie Survival server i was playing on it for probaly an hour I was kinda bored I didin't know realy what to do. So i decided to switch my name to basicly somone's elses name I forgot what it was but with a 3.0 at the end of it it was a 3.0 beacuse i saw somone who did basicly the same thing but with a 2.0. After that i randomly said that im the real one after i said that somone im pretty sure it was the person who i was basicly pretending to be. Started a voteban on me the vote ban passed and i got banned.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I realy like to play on WonderLand servers beacuse they usually have atleast 15 players or above. And this is realy the only server i actually play on i mean the only server that i play the Zombie Survival gamemode on. Also i don't think that the ban was deserved

Davey

Dallas
★ Donor ★
Mar 18, 2019
Hungary
Hello. Your account doesn't carry any record of previous punishments, nor was it banned recently. We also do not host Zombie Survival servers.
I think you were banned from another server community, perhaps. Do you agree?

You have 36H to respond. @ILikeTrees
Post automatically merged:

I found out that your VIP vote ban was issued on Otaku.TF, and it seems to be unbanned already.

Unknown

Appeal Invalid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.