Declined ban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyuru

Aug 28, 2022
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was playing pyro, using the thirdperson command. I used the degreaser to kill a heavy, but in the process of doing that, I got a 10 day ban for "psilent aimbot". I am not quite sure what caused it, maybe it was a program that was open while I was playing the game, I don't know. Oh, and also. It says that i'm banned for 2 minutes, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Well... I didn't cheat.
I got automatically banned by the "Console", which I assume to be the anti-cheat. I never used any cheating softwares in any multiplayer games, and never plan to. I also got banned for "2 minutes" however, it actually seems to be a perm ban. I just used the !tp command in combination with the degreaser, It's also worth to point out that I had the program called "WeMod" running in the background, which might have caused the anti-cheat to ban me. I will avoid these kind of scenarios in the future.
Post automatically merged:

Oops, sorry. In the 2nd point I meant to say a 2 minutes ban.

Sezei

most inactive ex. staff as of now
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
Our anti-cheat is only triggering when you're actively cheating, meaning that you have been correctly banned. TF2 servers cannot see what programs are open in your PC, only VAC does (badly), hence it has nothing to do with the 'WeMod' thing you had.

The anticheat has banned you after 10 detections as well, meaning it was a very low chance of you getting a false positive ban.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.