Declined TF2C +- Ban Appeal -+

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
Steam ID: 76561199437088445 | Steam User: petergriffin55555 (Display Name: zeno)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So first at all, when I joined the server with a minecraft map,
I choosed class "Scout" and then I was going out, I saw some 2 people on their team, only at RED.
they started to spamkill me by camping nearby the BLU Door, and then I told them to stop and stop, but they couldnt stop.
The first thing that I noticed is they were speaking Ukraine, and I said "Speak english" and they keep talking like I thought they were talking about me.
Then I repeated the word "Speak english" about 4 times, they said "XAXAXAXAAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA" that means they laughed.
But then.. I noticed something about them, they looked like they are hacking, but I dont know their usernames yet.
I used Google Translate on them, I translated word "SPEAK ENGLISH ALREADY!" and they said something, when they said something about it I also translated it,
and then the word was "shut the **** up already b****" and I tried to calladmin, but no admins have answered.
BUT THEN... THEY USED CHAT COLOR TO TRICK ADMINS THAT I HAVE BEEN RACISM AND SERIOUSLY DISRESPECTFUL..
And then I leaved the server quickly as possible.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
1: Beacuse when my friends dont see me paly on wonderland, they know that im banned, they said "Its really boring without you beacause you are banned"
And my friends could be really sad without me beacuse i have some friends that i have been playing over 2 years.

2:It will be really boring for me to wait days until i get unbanned.

Niki

Actually a demon
Senior Admin ★★
Records Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2019
Czech Republic
Hi, I went through your chatlogs and I found repeated acts of toxicity and hate speach against other players. We do not tolerate that kind of behavior on our servers. To add to this you also have a history of bans for the same reason.
With that I won't be unbanning you.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.