Declined Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphim

Jun 21, 2023

Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

I was banned for homophobia. Case started and ended with me stating my preferences on not using pronouns after another user, Rancid Ball Masher (https://steamcommunity.com/id/DrERROR), made a comment along the lines of "You have to be Non-binary by the way you play. Could you tell me your pronouns?". My full explanation was summarized in me not taking pronouns seriously.

Tell us why we should unban you:
If it was homophobic, it wasn't intentional. Everything said had no meaning to disrespect any people associating with the LGBTQ+ community. Although many people use pronouns, I don't necessarily agree with the practice and choose not to associate with any pronouns, but this harbors no hatred towards anyone discriminately. This guy has been harassing me in game for 2 days and I feel a little embarrassed that I have to make an account and appeal my ban for it.

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
While you are entitled to your own opinions there are respectful ways of doing so and the way you conducted yourself was by no means respectful. I will not lift the ban, next time please be more respectful with how you present your opinions.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.