Declined Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMB

Dec 14, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I came back after probably 4 years on not playing in the server and I start playing, everything is good. I have been playing for the past 2 weeks pretty well and 2 days ago I get banned and I am dumbfounded. I got no reasoning in the TF2 ban message so I open the banlist and I see the reason is "illegal topics". Now I know I talked about the Russian-Ukraine war with a person who was playing, but I genuinely have not said anything close to bannable in my honest opinion. All I said was I hope Russia win, because I am Russian myself. I guess my political views on the war might have upset someone, but I had no idea it was that big. I don't think I've really said anything else that would be deemed as a sensitive topic.
Also I got muted I think 1 week ago and I didn't know I could not talk when muted and got banned. This is my fault, I'm sorry.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Again I don't think I should've been banned. Maybe It's not talked about so openly outside of slavic countries. Please unban me. Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
That wasn’t the reason for your ban. The reason for the ban was something illegal and not a controversial take. Said topic is unacceptable and you should wait a year to appeal again.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.