Declined Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaheristevens

Jul 20, 2018
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073998470/

I was in a WonderLand sever when a player by the name a deku said snipper then the admin that was on at the time said not to use racial slurs I he defined it for me and then i proceeded to ask him, after speculating that the admin thought he was using a slang term for nigga, how nigga was a racial slur.

Racism is a prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race. The case in hand here was me being accused of antagonism I had no intention of belittling a group of people, let alone the group of people I was raised closest to. And the tone I took was not one of hostility, or deprecation. So not only is the questioning of a subjective rule is totally reasonable the punish of such an occasion is totally undignified.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You violated our racism rule which I clearly defined and you broke after I fairly warned you about it. You do not define the rules, please do not argue about the meaning of them.

You already had your last appeal declined, if you keep spamming appeals, I will suspend your forum account.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.