Invalid Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daquan

Aug 2, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:70271174&advType=steamid&Submit

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was banned for "Advertising exploits". We were on the jailbreak map Chretiten. The 2nd round of the map we played the minigame Avoid Toxic. One of the blues suicided as the toxic and glitched it so whenever he spectated a red it would kill them with the toxic. I informed the server on what happened and how it happened after I spent several minutes asking if there is an admin online. I was only educating the server on what happened so we can prevent it from happening again in the future. I had no bad intentions and in fact my only intention was to stop this from happening again. Maybe we can ban the game Avoid Toxic on this map? Or we could remove Chretien from the map pool. I was simply just looking out for the blues because this is technically freekill. So yeah, I wasn't advertising exploits; I was enlightening the server on the situation so there wouldn't be chaos and I even asked if there was an admin on multiple times. If there was an admin on that banned me for this how come they didn't speak up when I asked if there was an admin present? I asked for a solid 3 minutes for an admin's help and got no response. After 15 minutes of the incident right before the map change I was banned.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I guess I kind of answered this in the 2nd question. But anyways, I had no bad intentions and I asked for admin's assistance several times before I explained what had happened to the server. If anything I stopped people from rage quiting the server which means I kept it more populated for you guys. Anywho, hope this clears things up. I just wish that admin would've spoke up when I asked for help.

Daquan

Aug 2, 2018
Also you can just picture this: Everyone just randomly died from nothing and everyone is screaming on the mic, spamming the chat, and going crazy. The only way to calm the server down is if there was an admin. I asked if there was one and got no response. The 2nd solution was to explain to everyone what happened so they would calm down. So then I explained what just happened and afterwards we never played the minigame again. So what I did actually worked. I stopped the chaotic outspread from the reds and prevented it from happening again.

demon

K X N G
★ Donor ★
Jul 16, 2017
NYC
https://gyazo.com/4ae3dc79a1364f89d1e8d1de10733679 Here's a screenshot from the beginning of the recording I took of you exploiting the map by placing dispensers on the elevator, telling players that the map is very old and has a bunch of exploits, after asking if there was an admin present- I figured that meant that you wanted to make sure there wasn't any admins online before doing some things to exploit the map.

I uploaded the bit of you telling everyone how to exploit, you can watch it here:

If you had said someone was exploiting avoid toxic, sure, that's one thing. However, in my mind, telling a full server exactly how to exploit isn't something that should be done, regardless of if you think its going to cause people to calm down.

Daquan

Aug 2, 2018
listen to the video from 0:11-0:18. I literally had good intentions. I was just looking out for the server. Can't I get a warning or something like a slap on the wrist? You can clearly tell from this video I DID NOT want it to be exploited. I literally said "We need an admin to kick him, is there an admin?" Come on bro :/, it's not like i'm saying "THIS IS HOW YOU EXPLOIT GUYS! EVERYONE DO IT AND IT WILL BE FUNNY!". :( FeelsBadMan

Status
Not open for further replies.