Declined Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GCWEBPH

Sep 11, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:
I was banned here ★ WonderLand SG | Trading! - FREE ITEMS! - !givemeall

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Well i came across a kid who just said to me and an another player a hacker since we spent hours on sniper often, and he called me hacker when i even used !tp command to go to third person and pretend to afk as if i was scoped or holding my smg to look like i was afk. I had this idea which is funny to me (i know it's not funny to you, but if it is, ok yeah i respect that) by telling him i had LMAOBOX which i dont have, and after a while, my game froze and the sound wasnt repeating itself (usually when my game freezes it goes to 1 fps and the sound keeps on repeating over and over again). I wasnt expecting a ban from you guys since i already came across a hacker, a real one cuz i have been killed with a clean HS when i am fully cloaked as spy, but defeated him anyways.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I only pretended that i have LMAOBOX but i dont have one. I am a pure Sniper who wasted 53 hours on sniper and mastered to be quick.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Well you going online doesn't accomplish what I'm asking. Provide your Steam profile link so I can take action on this appeal. Failure to comply will result in denial of your appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.