Steam IDSTEAM_0:0:83262465
Steam3 ID[U:1:166524930]
Steam Community76561198126790658
Invoked on09-12-18 14:36
Banlength30 min
Expires on09-12-18 15:06
Reason : arguing with staff, continuously talking trash
Banned from★ WonderLand UK | Jailbreak

Okay this ban is more bearable as its 30mins and i can wait it out by the time this gets commented on. But i honestly cant bear playing tf jailbreak the way its run. Some admins sure, seen commited to their job and punish appropriately and fairly. On the other hand, there seems to be a few admins recently who just straight up abuse at the expense of players. "Emo Bully People-Eating Owl >.< ", also known as frussley, joined the jailbreak server, and when i accidentally talked over warden he told me quote, to "shut my fucking mouth you annoying cunt". Me not knowing he was an admin said "Fucking fight me then mate" and said nothing afterwards. He muted me for an hour. I talked in chat about it and being quite salty from being muted may have called him salty, but thats not as major disrepect as, and i quote again, "shut my fucking mouth you annoying cunt". Unfortunately i dont have any footage but im not too upset about being called a cunt tbh. But anyways, i think i called him salty and got text chat gagged for 30mins. I checked his profile and its the same admin who banned me for a week for pretty much the exact same thing, talking to him about the bans. Luckily he banned me for 30mins instead, but this is still a big waste of time for me, and although ill probably wait it out, i still dont think this is how admins should be treating users. And id like to point out, it was not continuous trash talk, but instead arguing for fair treatment. Ive had problems with this admin before just straight up banning me and not letting me communicate to the server, forcing me to contact him and get banned for doing so. Its happened so many times that it bores the shit out of me.

P.S I never got to thank eight for the last appeal and even though it took some time i appreciate the lengths you went to find out what went on and give the appropriate punishments. Quickly wanna say aswell I may come off disrespectful in the past, but its just my vocabulary. Ill try to keep it tame for admins.

Much love,
-Swagy

Swagy

Mar 15, 2018
United Kingdom
Oh and another thing, his name is now "Not a Furry". Everytime he abuses he seems to change his name, which is not only sly, but a terrible way to show the wonderland community and staff how much you respect them. Clearly not alot.
Much much love,
-Swagy

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
I just want to clarify: At no point did i call you a cunt, nor fucking annoying

I came on the server because of a report. I had been there 4 rounds before i joined in to be blue. I start of by giving orders, where you spoke over me, and i repeated myself. Someone asked for a repeat where you started speaking over me again, where as i kept on speaking in hopes of you quieting down, which you did not.
I said shut up, where as you just kept speaking, i muted you for 30 minutes for speaking over warden. Then you started arguing with me in chat, where as i gagged you for another 30 min, for arguing.

Then you went on to using the /pm command, in order to speak with me first, which is completely fine, and there is no problem there.
The problem is you used it to speak with another guy, who had similar sight/thoughts on our servers/staff and kept shit talking there, thereby avoiding your gag & mute punishment.

You were banned for 30 minutes, for all in all; Avoiding punishment, Arguing with staff (continuously) & talking over warden.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Qv3q1D2.png

Well evidently you were arguing with staff and being disrespectful here. I won't go on about how that is wrong as I'm sure you know better and frankly given this provocative and disrespectful behavior I'd be in favor of a ban, if it weren't for the PM situation that I'll touch upon in a bit. Anyway, you claim you have footage of you not rule breaking and being falsely muted? Would you like to provide that?

I'd also like to mention that we do not punish for PMs, it's private between two users. Even if proof is sent such as in this instance, I don't think it would warrant a punishment, it was a private conversation between two mutual users.

Status
Not open for further replies.