Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

{Hunter}

Aug 30, 2017
Australia
Account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039732051/

Reason Banned: Talking Shit (Apparently)

Unban Reason: First off I was talking shit like everyone else but threw in a fake ddos claim against someone who was server stalking me and trying to aggravate me. The person who reported me also threatened me with a ddos because I was ignoring his mic spam (Other people heard and saw it) not to mention he was talking shit as well and I have his ID if you need it.

P.S I hope I hear from someone soon and get this ban sorted because I honestly think it's unjust and even more so because it's a week.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Here is the link to your ban -> https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText= STEAM_0:1:39733161&Submit=Search

Threatening to DDOS other users, even if it had no backing behind it, is something that we don't want on the servers (obviously) and will result in a week ban. After confronting you about his report you admitted to doing this so I banned you (I had even talked to another staff member if they thought this would be a justified ban and they agreed -- @Demonic Odd ). As for the other user, I was unable to find any evidence of him doing this however if you have evidence of him making this threat and/or he admits to this himself I'll punish him too (unfortunately, even if many others heard/saw it, I can't punish off of word of mouth). Anyway, I'm personally willing to shorten/remove the ban, but of course you'll need to acknowledge not to do this again, and I'd also like to see what other staff think.

{Hunter}

Aug 30, 2017
Australia
Here is the link to your ban -> https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText= STEAM_0:1:39733161&Submit=Search

Threatening to DDOS other users, even if it had no backing behind it, is something that we don't want on the servers (obviously) and will result in a week ban. After confronting you about his report you admitted to doing this so I banned you (I had even talked to another staff member if they thought this would be a justified ban and they agreed -- @Demonic Odd ). As for the other user, I was unable to find any evidence of him doing this however if you have evidence of him making this threat and/or he admits to this himself I'll punish him too (unfortunately, even if many others heard/saw it, I can't punish off of word of mouth). Anyway, I'm personally willing to shorten/remove the ban, but of course you'll need to acknowledge not to do this again, and I'd also like to see what other staff think.

Fair enough I guess, I won't do it again and thanks for getting back to me.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
After talking with other staff I've decided to shorten your ban to 3 days, which will mean that your ban should be over relatively soon. Note that any further infractions regarding this will result in a much more harsher punishment, however you already know not to do this anymore.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.