Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Low

★ Donor ★
Sep 16, 2018
Link: https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=.Chris&Submit=Search

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was on a surf server trying to host a sniper 1 v 1 tournament (Which a lot of people were in), when a couple of new people that join the server kept on interrupting the event, so i wanted to move the event on another server... So i pick another Wonderland server (ctf_turbine)went back to the wonderland surf server and put the link in the chat if anyone wanted to join it... i put it in the chat a couple times,Hopefully I didn't spam it. and if i did i apologize
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I Never broke a rule before on any Wonderland server and if there is a rule that i cant promote another wonderland server on a wonderland server then it wont happen again
Me and others that were in that server was having a lot of fun until some new people had to kept either killing one team or the other.. i was just trying to do something fun and make friends and host something that people can do on the regular. If you decline this, I fully understand my conciseness and i will move on

Last edited:

Low

★ Donor ★
Sep 16, 2018
This is a lesson to anyone out there that want to promote anything on a Wonderland server, i will say wonderland servers are good for content, and is really fun when there are no toxic people, i am telling everyone that look at this dont make the mistake i did. Thank You !

Low

★ Donor ★
Sep 16, 2018
if i did anything else wrong then you should just close this and keep me banned but if there is anything i can do to prevent this ban to continue then yes i would

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You have racism (racial slur/variants on slurs usage) and disrespect in your chat-logs. Nonetheless, I'd be willing to unban you if you acknowledge that you understand our rules and promise not to do any of this again. However, if you believe that you should remain banned, I can do that as well.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Ok I'll unban you. However, sharing IPs to servers of different communities, or otherwise advertising/promoting other servers/communities again will result in a non-appealable ban. Furthermore, any further racism and/or disrespect towards others will not be tolerated.

Appeal accepted.

Reactions: Low
Status
Not open for further replies.