Declined ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
literally didn't even know i was banned until i joined a wonderland server like 4 days later, so i don't know what happened, if you have video proof/screenshots of me advertising other servers then sure i guess i'm in the wrong ????????

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
i was an active player in the community, friends with a few admins/other regulars, being permanently banned for advertising another server (which i'm not even sure i did) is straight up dumb and if you need someone to explain to you why then you're the problemo here

Attachments

• avgn.png
    avgn.png
    110.1 KB · Views: 1

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Well that's our standard punishment for Advertising other servers. You were permanently banned for sharing the IP to a "Furry Pound" server (seems like a joke but doesn't matter) and telling people to join it. This isn't to mention the copious amounts of disrespect and racism after various punishments for this type of behavior.

advertising
ˈadvətʌɪzɪŋ/
noun

1. the activity or profession of producing advertisements for commercial products or services.
    "her father was in advertising"
    • advertisements collectively.
      "despite being instructed to take the signs down, he says he has no intention of removing the advertising"

if i'm joking about something how can i be positively endorsing it as a product, lol

being temporarily banned for racism (which i've seen the owner do on multiple occasions) is a completely seperate offence, so i fail to see how it's relevant

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
if i'm joking about something how can i be positively endorsing it as a product, lol
Well you're promoting users to join the server by telling them to along with providing direct links to other community servers. That falls under Advertising other servers, under our guidelines.

being temporarily banned for racism (which i've seen the owner do on multiple occasions) is a completely seperate offence, so i fail to see how it's relevant
It was not listed on your ban however if you're going to argue about the ban's validity on top of having a regularly toxic/racist behavior in-game, especially after multiple punishments from staff, suffice to say I am not inclined to unban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.