Declined Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.MoonMan

Sep 25, 2018
Here is what I think you mean by my banned profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/[U:1:371024146]

So I was playing on a server and then i logged off for a few minutes and I try to join back and said I was banned? Yes,I have killed people but they attacked first,I have not killed anyone unexpectedly while resized,I have air blasted etc but have not killed.This is all I know about this,maybe the admin saw it wrong?

I think you should unban me because I might have made a mistake and I am truly sorry if someone felt like I abused and I will not do it again,one again sorry if I did VIP abuse,I did not mean to.

Sighed,
Mr.MoonMan

Edit(Question): I will get my vip if this is accepted correct?

Last edited:

Mr.MoonMan

Sep 25, 2018
Here is what I think you mean by my banned profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/[U:1:371024146]

So I was playing on a server and then i logged off for a few minutes and I try to join back and said I was banned? Yes,I have killed people but they attacked first,I have not killed anyone unexpectedly while resized,I have air blasted etc but have not killed.This is all I know about this,maybe the admin saw it wrong?

I think you should unban me because I might have made a mistake and I am truly sorry if someone felt like I abused and I will not do it again,one again sorry if I did VIP abuse,I did not mean to.

Sighed,
Mr.MoonMan

Edit(Question): I will get my vip if this is accepted correct?
What I meant by air blast was just away from me not off a cliff or something high up.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You can't use any of your VIP commands to your advantage. Yes this would include resize, if you wish to attack back the user, you'd need to resize back. To be clear though, resizing yourself larger than normal doesn't pose an advantage, only small, so if you're big, you are fine.

Mr.MoonMan

Sep 25, 2018
You can't use any of your VIP commands to your advantage. Yes this would include resize, if you wish to attack back the user, you'd need to resize back. To be clear though, resizing yourself larger than normal doesn't pose an advantage, only small, so if you're big, you are fine.
Okay,sorry for breaking the rules,I misunderstood the resize, thought it meant you had to attack randomly.Sorry I will cope with this and not do it again if this is accepted

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I've decided to leave the ban on. This is because it's only for one day, and when you donate, you are expected to read the VIP guidelines beforehand. As you hadn't done that, you will need to serve out the punishment. In the future, please be more careful.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.