Invalid Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrLemons

Sep 28, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=yUNG+TuG&Submit=Search

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So, I was muted on my main steam account for 30 minutes because I was being toxic by calling a mate a ''Sh**head'' or something along those lines in chat. I disconnected and went on my alt account, named yUNG Tug the 2nd . I then proceeded to play, was not toxic on alt account. After about 10 minutes, I was banned for 1 week. Reason being ''Avoiding Punishment'' punishment being a 30 minute mute. I understand this is not acceptable and will not be tolerated and will not happen again from me. Apologies. {I am IP banned, cannot join on both steam accounts}

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I think I should be unbanned due to it being roughly 5 days since the ban was issued, and I have had time to think about it, talk to my friend who I called a ''sh**head'' online and in person. You can trust me again to be on Wonderland servers and behave correctly and follow all rules to how they have been set.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You can trust me again to be on Wonderland servers and behave correctly and follow all rules to how they have been set.
Okay, Seriously Wonderland, you have possibly the worst staff team. This appeal has 40+ views on it and not one reply. Pathetic and a joke.
Evidently we can not trust you to follow the rules, if you are this inclined to be disrespectful towards staff. We all have lives outside of Wonderland, we may take a bit of time to sort out an appeal.

Anyway, your ban has expired. Further instances of you being disrespectful, avoiding bans, or otherwise rule breaking will not be tolerated.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.