Status
Not open for further replies.

Baloo

Mar 6, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Baloo
My steam acc: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198282446398/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So Bascially this happend a long time ago. I threatet to DDos someone which I never did but I admit that I threatet to do it. I had problems and could not controll my self which is the reason I did it. I took a break, started to take controll and stopped with doing that kind of stuff. It was really dumb of me and I will never do it again.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
i am so soory to everyone, that I did this kind of stuff. I regret everything and this will never happend again. As I said I have been working on my behavior, controlling my self and more. I am a lot better person now. This happend a long time ago and I have changed in a good way. This will never happend again and I will prove it to you guys. I will never say the stuff, do anything which can make someone sad or do any bad stuff. I will be respesctful, nice and just being a good person. I am so soory for the action I did in the past and I really want a new chance. I think that everyone deserves a new chance. To prove that you didnt mean it and you can change. sry bad english.

Baloo

Mar 6, 2019
I'm quite curious, as to why you have VAC on your account, though. Are you perhaps a cheater?
Not at all hehe. Thi was on CS:GO. I do not cheat on TF2 and I have a lot of tf2 items and would not risk cheating. Been playing tf2 for ages on a community called "PBFotress" never had any punishments for cheating. (Superguard played on there with me)

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
I'm going to be lenient and unban you. Though I must say that you have a lot of bans, mostly toxicity and freekills.
So I really hope that your behaviour has changed during your absence on servers. Don't let me down.
Accepted.

Reactions: Baloo
Status
Not open for further replies.