Accepted Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:62101018&Submit=Search

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
A while ago I posted my discord link while messing around with some people. I don't know what I did to troll but we probably were doing something stupid.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I don't advertise anything on community servers any more and mostly mess around on casual since I like the people there better. I just want to be able to trade on this and have more community servers to play on if I ever want to.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
For context:

You and other users would come onto the servers and cause trouble by being toxic, being racist, spamming mic/chat, and lastly (but certainly not least) advertising a Discord server you must have had with the other users. You were therefore permanently banned along with another user for the reason noted, however I have since unbanned the other party, Herald11, involved.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
What makes me reluctant to accept your unban request is the presence of various bans (on different communities) that have been enacted since your ban here. The latest example I could find being this: https://sg-gaming.net/bans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:62101018&Submit

While we do not typically ban users for actions on different communities, we do take them into consideration if they are appealing a permanent ban such as yourself. Do you have any defense for how your current behavior is still worthy of your appeal being accepted, despite these bans?

What makes me reluctant to accept your unban request is the presence of various bans (on different communities) that have been enacted since your ban here. The latest example I could find being this: https://sg-gaming.net/bans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:62101018&Submit

While we do not typically ban users for actions on different communities, we do take them into consideration if they are appealing a permanent ban such as yourself. Do you have any defense for how your current behavior is still worthy of your appeal being accepted, despite these bans?
I don't care about getting banned on SG servers. I'm pretty sure they only have JB servers so I wouldn't care if I even got a perma ban there. I very rarely even get on JB. If I ever feel like breaking rules and killing people for no reason I would play Gmod DarkRP. I don't plan on ever playing Wonderland JB. If you feel uneasy about me being able to join JB servers you can ban me from them. I don't like the gamemode and never intend on playing it again.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I personally dislike the uncaring feeling towards rule-breaking portrayed in your post, but I digress. After due deliberation, I have decided I will take your word for what you say here:
I won't do anything like that again as that would obviously be a permanent ban with no chance of appeal.
and remove your ban with the condition that any further egregious offenses will result in an irrevocable, permanent server ban.

I will also be instating a permanent guardban based on what you state here:
If you feel uneasy about me being able to join JB servers you can ban me from them.
Not that I am particularly uneasy about you playing on our Jailbreak servers, but I figure if you ever wish to return to Jailbreak you can appeal this guardban and we can review your behavior then.

Anyway,

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.