Declined Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermaeus Mora

Jul 9, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I recently tried joining a wonderland server when a message popped up with duplicate account i have no idea what this means or what i'm supposed to do

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I always liked the servers and i'm confused how im banned for duplicate account.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
These banned accounts were detected on your IP address when you connected to our servers, and therefore you were banned.
These accounts were also detected on your IP. They are not server banned, but they are VAC banned:
Please explain your association with these accounts, as I am inclined to believe in your guilt given what I am seeing here. Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Sorry but I can not accept "it was my brother" as an excuse, it is one that is commonly used for appeals. We can not prove that it was not you cheating and in these cases it turns out to not be true anyway. Furthermore, even if it was confirmed true, your brother has multiple cheating offenses (the server ban for aimbot and the many VAC bans), meaning that we can't unban his IP.

Appeal denied.

Reactions: Hypernova
Status
Not open for further replies.