Declined Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

nx.

Member ★
1) Hi, im nx.

2) Well, since I started joining the pan gang group, all the wonderland servers I have been banned because the Pan gang band was raiding and I did not notice.sorry If I wasted your time
If it's possible to give me one last chance...:persevere:

3) https://steamcommunity.com/id/899887177/
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Brando Oats

Admin ★
While it doesn't seem like you have a history of trolling and raiding, and you have played our servers slot, I cant help but notice that the people who have appealed today for this issue are all friends on steam. No one knew this? Or was involved? It just comes off a little suspicious and I ask you because you're the 3rd person I believe to appeal now. And you didn't say much in your appeal.

Eight

Admin ★
Respond to @Brando Oats 's questions above in your next post or this appeal will be denied. If there is any confusion on your end, reread what he has gone over in his replies. Otherwise, you must help us before we help you, and we do not take kindly to trolling.

nx.

Member ★
Respond to @Brando Oats 's questions above in your next post or this appeal will be denied. If there is any confusion on your end, reread what he has gone over in his replies. Otherwise, you must help us before we help you, and we do not take kindly to trolling.
So I have to answer his questions all he wrote?

Brando Oats

Admin ★
So I have to answer his questions all he wrote?
Yes. You have to answer my questions that I wrote to be unbanned. Is that unclear? I don't feel as it is. You've had all this time to answer me and you've refused to. Make another appeal and go a little more in depth.

This appeal is Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.