Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masty

Jul 31, 2019
Hi there!

I've recently got back into TF2, and as usual, I wanted to join a trade_plaza server to have a bit of fun with people like I used to do. However, what I noticed was that most trade_plaza_2 servers that were populated were owned by Wonderland, which isn't a problem, but for some reason, I have been banned from there. I will be brutally honest, I am not sure why I got banned, I hope that the admins here would have the evidence, but I am guessing that it might be because I used to be associated with a hacker steam group called the "NSS", and as far as my knowledge goes, many of the members there would go onto trade_plaza servers and hack for fun. I joined them to immunize myself from them, but it seems like it came with consequences (I was banned from other servers due to them, but I got myself appealed). This is the most plausible reason, but if not then it is probably due to an offensive comment/slur directed at someone, and if so, I am really sorry, and I guarantee that neither of the things I've done will be repeated. If acceptable, I would like to be appealed and let into the Wonderland servers once again, because I used to play quite a bit on them, have fun with the people and steam friends, and because they are the best trade_plaza option by far with the most players and best ping for me.

Really sorry for whatever I have done in the past once again, here is my steam profile link, hope that helps:

Thank you for your time!
Post automatically merged:

btw sorry for not using the template, I included all of its instructions, hope that helps

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Hypernova

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Weird that you are appealing this NSS-related server ban now, with all the others who are as well, but whatever.

Yes you were banned for membership within the NSS. We do not allow membership within cheating/cheater-related groups. Since you were apart of the NSS already, are you a member of any other groups like this? To prevent future issues, I'll give you this chance to leave them, if you are. If not, then I'll investigate your account and determine if you are to be unbanned or if there is anything else suspicious I must consider.

Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

Masty

Jul 31, 2019
I have long left the NSS, as I had to appeal for a server ban for the same reason long ago, and I can assure you that I am not apart of any other cheater groups, I am sure that you can check my steam profile for that.

Thank you!

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I'll unban you now. However, we will be less generous if you are banned again for membership within a cheater/cheater-related group, or otherwise association.

Appeal accepted.

Reactions: Masty
Status
Not open for further replies.