Declined ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerseydevil

Aug 10, 2019
i was banned for a group i was in plz unban im not sure why being in a group banned me. i would like to play a trade plaza map like the old days but seems im banned from them all. if you want me to leave the group i will.

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
We do not allow membership within cheating/cheater-related groups.

You were banned for being apart of "Nullcore," which has since been community banned. However, you are still clearly apart of https://steamcommunity.com/groups/TeamNullcore. Leave this group and cut any ties you have with any others and I'll unban you barring anything suspicious arises.

Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

jerseydevil

Aug 10, 2019
We do not allow membership within cheating/cheater-related groups.

You were banned for being apart of "Nullcore," which has since been community banned. However, you are still clearly apart of https://steamcommunity.com/groups/TeamNullcore. Leave this group and cut any ties you have with any others and I'll unban you barring anything suspicious arises.

Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.
i left the group

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Sorry for the wait, I have been busy and neglecting to handle appeals.

So I'll ask one last question then decide on this appeal: Can you explain these alt accounts?

STEAM_0:1:445955500
STEAM_0:1:497341685 - Warning of NSFW profile picture for this one.

They are under your IP address (both have connected to our servers), and seem suspicious as cheating, throwaway accounts. The latter account even has a ban on Skial (clicky), although I'm unsure of the story behind it. Both accounts also seem to have logged onto our servers after your group ban, indicating that you were avoiding punishment.

jerseydevil

Aug 10, 2019

So I'll ask one last question then decide on this appeal: Can you explain these alt accounts?

They are under your IP address (both have connected to our servers), and seem suspicious as cheating, throwaway accounts. The latter account even has a ban on Skial (clicky), although I'm unsure of the story behind it. Both accounts also seem to have logged onto our servers after your group ban, indicating that you were avoiding punishment.
the yeet man account is my brothers and the other might be mine or my brothers but if its mine its not a cheating account its just a smurf so i can make people think im cheating because it makes for some good video :)
Post automatically merged:

i wasnt avoiding punishment i just thought i was banned from all community servers for spamming the n word so i tried to see if i was banned on this server on my smurf

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Alright so after due deliberation I have decided to....not unban you. I found your case very suspicious but was planning to otherwise let you off since I wasn't able to pin definitive guilt on you.

However, I then discovered this account which was banned for cheating on our servers almost two years back. This, combined with all your alt accounts and links to cheating, are leading me to leave your ban on as we do not tolerate cheating of any form.

Appeal denied.

Reactions: Hypernova
Status
Not open for further replies.